“Yes, but if you don’t start getting enough sleep at night you will miss half the fun,” said Prana.
“No I won’t, I WON’T….NO I WON’T,” yelled Dharma jumping up and down, pulling on her mommy, getting louder and louder. “What am I going to wear? Which pajamas should I bring? Can I bring my joke book? Should I bring Miss Ladybugs special blankey too? Oh! Oh! Oh! What does your fairy gram say? Maybe you have a sleep over too!!!!”
“Ouch!” said her mommy bumping her elbow while jumping out of Dharma’s way.
Dharma’s mommy opened her fairy gram and read it out loud.
To: Fairy Prana
From: Kooky Teacher WritesAlot,
I am sorry to tell you some bad news about Fairy Dharma:
1. She has been falling asleep in class, and her fairy work is suffering for it.
2. Her fairy spells are a disappearing disaster. Someone always turns into a frog.
3. She has lost all of her play tooth money for the year.
4. She eats every ones fairy dust. (Luckily it’s the blue training fairy dust that really can’t harm you.)
5. There are two fairies with bruised wings because she was trying to fly during snack time.
6. In fairy meditation, she sleeps and snores so loud that no one else can meditate.
7. By the way….did you know that she hums “If you see a crocodile don’t forget to scream, AAAAHHHH!” in her sleep? …and sometimes cries in her sleep.
Since this is the third time that Dharma has had to visit Head Tooth Fairy All-a-No-ing, we need you to please meet with Teacher Shaman-A-Nee-Naw-Hey-Hey soon.”
There was much more to the fairy gram, because we all know that fairy Writes-a-lot… writes a lot, but it was just a lot of nonsense about rules and regulations about fairy school…so we will spare you all of the details and get on with the story.
Prana looked up and Dharma was gone. She took a big breath and called out. “Dharma, Dharma, where are you?”
TO BE CONTINUED....